Here were some questions asked of me by my professor in regards to PWP.
- What PWP of an educator do you feel do a good job of representing him or her?
- What do you like about their PWP?
- What do you think could be improved?
- How do you feel this person chose to represent themselves on the Web? Is the PWP professional, personal, or both?
- What features of this PWP would you copy, and which ones would you change?
Here are my thoughtful
2)-What I did like about B's PWP was her photos, quotes, and summaries. It helped bring an individualization to a generic Facebook page.
3) I think her page could use more background information into her work history. The page is mostly set in the present, and does not contain much information into her past jobs or roles.
4)- As stated before, this PWP was definitely personal and not professional.
5)- The features I would like to copy would be the witty quotes, summaries, and status posts that cover her page. The unique photos that seem to summarize her personality completely, would be another feature I wish I could have on my PWP. What I would change on her PWP would be to add in more depth and layers to her background. That is why I've added a Resume tab on my PWP, to help showcase where I have been and what I have done.